A Customs Broker is a professional who partners with agencies to provide expert, professional assistance for the planning of import and export operations, always looking for the most appropriate solutions aimed at ensuring that the operation is costeffective and that customs formalities are followed correctly.
Armed with thirty-five years of experience in the customs sector and a workforce of three customs brokers who are highlyspecialised in dealing with the numerous cases received from our clients on a daily basis, our Customs Agency can be found in three crucial spots: Ports, Airports and Freight Hubs, the latter being the unit that comprises the integrated infrastructure system also known as the “Marche Logistics Platform”.
Lavorare con noi significa poter contare non solo su un partner operativo esperto e affidabile, ma avere al proprio servizio un consulente che supporta con professionalità la vostra azienda:
- to carry out all import and export customs operations
- to minimise the customs costs of import and export operations
- to fully adhere to customs procedures without burdening your firm’s management
- to avoid incurring penalties for breaching EU regulations
- to further your knowledge of the costs and formalities involved in international trade, and to interpret European, national and international regulations as they evolve
The added value of being first and foremost a Customs Agency and secondly an International Forwarding Agency makes us unique on the market. Unlike our competitors, we can provide 360° assistance to our customers, not only in seeking the best transport solution but also by helping them to understand and follow import/export customs regulations, whilst also aiding them in obtaining Customs permits for the reduction of excise duties in certain countries as an Approved Exporter.
Import and export customs clearance operations for all goods. On request, we carry out “preventive checks” to ensure compliance with regulations.
We carry out both TI (Temporary Importation) and TE (Temporary Exportation) operations at our three offices. We take care of authorisation applications, feasibility studies and evaluations on the cost-effectiveness of temporary storage as opposed to exportation to non-EU countries.
We offer our customers the use of Customs and VAT Warehouses. Located at the logistics hubs (Port- Airport-Interport)of the Marche Region, we are available to manage national or international forwarding or the processing of goods abroad. If convenient for the customer, we are able to set up Customs and VAT Warehouses on the customer’s physical premises.
For the exportation of goods containing parts or derivatives of animals protected by the Washington Convention, we offer support for the issuance of CITES Security Clearance at the port of Ancona and Ancona-Falconara Airport. Our staff accompanies and assists the State Forestry Corps (Nucleo Forestale dello Stato, or NOC) in physically checking the goods declared for exportation, and thus proceeds with issuing the customs declaration and endorsing the CITES Certification.
For all goods that must obtain Health Security Clearance, we assist customers with a preventive analysis of the products, labelling and foreign documentation in order to speed up the process when the goods arrive, thanks to our active collaboration with the responsible offices at the Port and Airport.
We specialise in veterinary support for the importation of frozen and fresh fish, whilst also handling other types of goods, whether for human consumption or otherwise.
We support our clients in verifying/checking the Authorised Facilities and the products authorised for importation, and in verifying labels and foreign veterinary documentation to be presented upon arrival. We have storage available with a temperature of -30°C, refrigerated containers and connections for Genset refrigerators. During the veterinary inspection, we help with the blood sample taken by officials from the PIF (Veterinary Border Inspection Office), and take care of its delivery to the veterinary laboratories of the Local Health Service, as well as monitoring the outcome.
For goods which must obtain Phytopathological security clearance (for example fresh flowers, certain types of wood and some types of fresh fruit), our staff checks beforehand if an inspection will be necessary according to the regulations and assists in issuing the Security Clearance once the goods have been checked.
Thanks to our offices and warehouses at the Port of Ancona and Ancona Interport, we can offer our customers an all-round logistics service for container import and export, taking care of every logistical and supply chain requirement: from storing and warehousing dry and frozen goods, via labelling and packaging, through to consolidating and optimising the cargo.
Thanks to our network of correspondents, we can offer a complete logistics chain in more than 186 countries and over 780 ports and airports.
Our timely reception of the goods, processing of commercial and health documents, immediate veterinary or health inspections and prompt container placement make this department of our company a byword for efficiency.
- Consulting on veterinary documentation;
- Customs advice to accurately determine the precise Combined Nomenclature and documentation required for potential tariff reductions;
- Goods tracking from departure to arrival;
- Goods clearance at the shipping line;
- Presentation of documents at Veterinary Border Inspection Offices (PIF);
- Veterinary inspections with transferral of cargo to the PIF;
- Support for sampling/analysis at the Veterinary Institute for Disease Prevention;
- Presentation of import stamps at Customs, and support in the case of inspections;
- Delivery of containers to the warehouse indicat-ed by the
importing company via our carrier;
- Goods insurance through our insurance broker;
- Customs advice to accurately determine the pre-cise Combined Nomenclature and documentation re-quired for potential tariff reductions.